Whew. It's been a crazy weekend. Crazy good. But if you know me AT ALL, you know I like to keep a low-profile, chilled out kind of weekend. Not much for keeping the roads hot. But, with 3 kids it's just a chapter in our lives that will end all too soon. So I'm trying to enjoy it for everything it's worth. Just a few pics. We went to my boss's house for his annual fish fry. He catches the fish in his lake and fries them up and I promise, it's the best fish you will find in all of Mississippi. And his neighbor cooks up some unbelievable hush puppies. They are famous. I'm not sure what makes them so great, but I caught him pouring his beer in the batter. Ha. Good stuff.
Then afterwards we went straight to the Rainwater Observatory in French Camp to campout. We saw Jupiter and its 3 moons through a telescope along with learning about and seeing the constellations. We had a fun time. But this is one tired Mama. Not one wink of sleep last night! And then a pile of laundry and a messy house to tend to.
If you're wondering why Brennan isn't seen in most of the pics, it's because he went on to camp with a friend while we went to the fish fry. I got some pics with my real camera, but haven't downloaded them yet. Mary Grace stayed behind with my mom, and she texted me a few pics of her playing outside. Also, the man with the baby is my sweet boss and his newest granddaughter. The pic of Ethan under the tree is him talking to my boss's oldest granddaughter. And, I'm an amateur Scout mom. Ethan fell and hurt his knee and I had no band-aids! Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)





















No comments:
Post a Comment