Life has been SO incredibly busy. Spring is not my favorite time of the year. I've told y'all that. I love the beautiful things that bloom and the warm sunshine, but I hate the pollen and how life gets so rushed, rushed, rushed. Soccer, t-ball, Cub Scouts, and in our case-- birthdays, anniversaries, piano recitals, and school field day. I don't like to be so busy that I can't collect my thoughts. I get overwhelmed so very easily and it causes me to stay frustrated. Which is why I've said before--- after Christmas and the months of November and December, my favorite months are January and February. Life slows down. Way down.
Anyhow, just sharing some more pics of our busy life. It's so convenient now that I can blog AND share pics straight from my phone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)















No comments:
Post a Comment