For our anniversary, I had some pics made. Chad is IMPOSSIBLE to buy for. And the older he gets, the harder he is to shop for. So I decided to have some pics done. Some Boudoir, knock-his-socks-off pics. And boy, did my friend Jessica know how to work her magic. This gift trumps all gifts. In the past and in the near future. These are just a couple of them. The rest are top secret. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)












3 comments:
All I can say is "WOW" and that I am a little jealous. He is a lucky guy!
Thanks..... Anonymous....????
No worries, just an occasional reader who is not into social media and has none of the accounts below. I enjoy reading and it is very nice to see that other families still have the same Christian values that are so needed now.
Post a Comment