Saturday, August 24, 2013

!!!!!

The following is what I see every time I unlock my phone to use it--- which is more often than I like to admit these days. 
However, I came across this quote, and it spoke volumes to me. After I researched who John M. Perkins was, I was astounded. He was a civil rights activist and now an evangelical Christian who is from none other than the great state of Mississippi. He also has established mission work in West Jackson. Heart be still!!! God still continues to amaze me. 
With that said, in about 2 weeks, I will be presenting an agenda and a plan before a few committed people who have the means and the passion to serve Jackson and be the hands and feet of Christ. Be in prayer. This is HUGE. And I know God has a plan and a purpose. And I'm ready to be His vessel. So, so ready!!!!

No comments: