Okay, guys. If you know me, you know my heart is involved 110% in missions. Our church provides us with many opportunities to go and fulfill the Great Commission. I have the opportunity and privilege to go on 2 different mission trips-- IF I can raise the funds. The first is a similar trip as to what we did last summer-- take our families and reach out to the needy here in our beloved United States. We went to Kentucky last year, and this year we will be going to Kentucky again, in a different area. I also have the opportunity to go to Nicaragua. Many of you know that I've been twice, and both times I have left a piece of my heart behind. This trip is not cheap. It costs $2,000 out of pocket. I haven't been since 2010 and I desperately miss walking on soil that is poverty stricken-- both physically and spiritually. I desire to be a disciple and go forth and spread the name of Jesus just as He commanded. Many of you are not physically able to go on mission trips, but perhaps you have the desire to still help. In order to raise funds, I'm selling these shirts for $22. It may seem steep, but it's a small price to pay. You can be a disciple of Christ and fulfill his command to "go forth" just by giving and helping those of us hoping to go to foreign soil, where the love of Christ desperately needs to be shown.
If you are interested in ordering, please let me know. Like Girl Scout cookies, I have to know what to order, and you pay me once they arrive.
Thank you so much!!!
Comment or email me, please!











No comments:
Post a Comment