Saturday, January 31, 2015

First world problems.......

Soooooo.... Here's a story for you...... I bought one of these portable phone chargers from Groupon to have on the 17 hour bus ride for our upcoming D.C. field trip in March. I used it a couple of times to make sure it worked okay and I tried to use it again yesterday. To no avail. It suddenly wouldn't charge my phone. So I told Chad he needed to look at it and see what was wrong. This is the convo that followed: 
Chad: "Did you charge it up?"
Me: "Um, what do you mean, 'charge it up'?"
C: "As in, CHARGE it up. Plug it into the wall with the cord it came with."
M: "Ummmm. I guess I didn't realize it came with a cord???If so, I didn't know what it was for???"
C: "Mandy. How did you think it would keep enough power to charge your phone?"
M: "well, I thought it had a certain number of hours on the device and once it quit working, you just threw the whole thing away and got a new one."
C: shock.... Disbelief.......shaking his head in his hands........

Yes. This really happened.... 

1 comment:

Kayra said...

hahaha. That's too funny. I haven't blogged in forever. I haven't visited your blog in forever. But I'm back and shall do better. I love your blog!