So, a couple of weeks ago I got myself a new Blackberry. I had given up my other Blackberry to try out the new LG Vue phone. I had it for a couple of weeks and hated it the entire time. I took it back and purchased a shiny red Blackberry Curve. Or, as my husband and others call it, a Crackberry. There is a reason they call it that. It's addictive. I have internet access on it for the first month in order to get the Blackberry for the price it was advertised. (You know, you always have to remember to read the fine print.) Of course, in just a couple of more weeks I will no longer have internet on my phone because I refuse to pay thirty extra dollars a month on my phone bill. However, it really will be like taking crack away from an addict. Since I have my phone with me constantly I can check my emails, Facebook, AND text messages all simultaneously without having to log into my computer at home. No matter where I am, I can see what's going on out in the world. The only reason I have a Blackberry is because I text a lot (I HATE talking on the phone) and I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the calendar feature on it. So, I might go into withdrawals in the next few weeks when we cancel our media net on my phone. Do they have rehab for Blackberry addicts?
Also, another update. I am finally through nursing. I didn't realize how hard it would be emotionally. I am deeply saddened about this, and I'm beginning to have second thoughts. Even though it's too late. I don't know if it's because I realize how much and how fast he has grown, or if it's because he favors me over anyone else in the room-- especially when he's hungry. Sometimes he has a look of disappointment when I take him and give him a bottle. Of course, that's probably just my imagination. The doctor told me by his age he's received all the benefits of breastmilk by now, so it is okay TO LET GO. Why do children have to grow up so fast?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment