Sunday, November 21, 2010

Alabama....


I went on a girl's trip to Foley, Alabama this weekend with 8 other ladies. Great time. Didn't take a lot of pictures, but that was because I was too busy shopping.

However, I must be one of the few females in this great state to have never stopped at the original Watermelon Patch. We had to get a couple of pics to commemorate my first trip. It was an okay store, but I wasn't WAY impressed.

The above picture is my friend Kelly and me.


Angela and me.


Shelley and Kelly.


The view from the balcony as I was having my few minutes of quiet time.

2 comments:

Believe in Miracles ~ Lisa B Davis said...

What a GREAT way to start the holiday!!!
Three of my fav things... the beach... shopping.... time with my gfs!!!
So glad you got to do it!

Believe in Miracles ~ Lisa B Davis said...

Three of my most favorite things!!!
Beach... shopping... time w/ my girlfirends!
Glad you got to share the time... How much better could you start the holidays!???