Wednesday, July 18, 2012

To Whom it May Concern

I really try not to get involved with politics on Facebook.  I want FB to be a happy place.  Not mud-slinging.  So, I come to my own personal space to vent.  And vent I shall.   If you don't agree with me, then please, kindly keep your comments to yourself.  This is MY space to say what I like.

Dear Mr. Obama (I find it a little sickening to add "President" in front of your name because quite frankly I find you make a terrible one) and all of the other liberal, left-wing morons who are running this country into the ground,

I am concerned.  I'm worried.  And I am sick to my stomach.  Mr. Obama, never, ever has a President stirred quite so much controversy and divided a nation quite like you have. And it has NOTHING to do with the color of your skin.  And for the record, I'm really tired of people waving the race card!    From the moment I first laid eyes on you in the media 5 years ago, I could sniff a rat from thousands of miles away.  I only hoped that the rumors were not true.  That you would NOT be running for president.  But much (and I mean MUCH) to my dismay, the rumors were true.  Then I hoped that this nation would not be stupid enough to vote for you.  I realize that people were tired of the war and Republicans and people wanted a fresh new agenda after George W. (and for the record, I was not one of those people. I love and adore George W., who has class, integrity, and above all else Jesus in his heart). But every time I saw your face on television, I saw arrogance, swelling pride, and a nose stuck so high in the air I was afraid you might risk drowning the next time it rained.

And let's be honest with how you really got voted into office:  You were a black man with a fresh new motto: "Hope and change".  So then the blacks in this country who hadn't voted since they were legally old enough started coming out of the woodwork.  Suddenly, there's a "black" man running for President.  Wouldn't Martin Luther King, Jr. and Medgar Evers be ecstatic?!  I imagine so.  But, from the moment you announced your run, you become controversial.  You have been associated with a Muslim background.  You sat in the pews of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, one of the most RACIST preachers of modern days, who does not preach the love of Christ, but from the pulpit said "God damn America". He preaches how the white man still owes the black man.  He preaches HATE.  Not love.  And certainly not the love of Christ or fellow man.  But even your own BIRTH CERTIFICATE has been controversial.  How much does that say about you, Mr. Obama?  You stepped on all the right toes and shook the right hands and did what you had to to climb your way to the top.  You even wrote your own autobiography when you were 31 years old.  I mean, REALLY?! Who does that?

Then there's this infamous healthcare bill.  Hey, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that I want to sell you, but you have to buy it first, then I'll show you what it really looks like.  And after that I'll tell you that it's not really ocean front property after all, but it's still a really great piece of property.  But it can be really hard to maintain, and you might not ever be able to pay it off, or explain how all the holes got there in the ground, and people may trip and fall from all the uneven property, and eventually they'll end up suing you.  And then there's those pesky booby traps that you can't see right off, but after time, when you come to one, well, you're just going to be screwed. And the taxes on the land will double each year until eventually your grandchildren will be hard pressed to benefit from any part of it. Doesn't really sound like a great piece of property.  But hey, I've got the ocean front property and people stupid enough to buy it. 

And then there's this business about small business.  What was it you said again? Oh yes, "If you have  a small business, you didn't build that.  Somebody else did that."  How un-American can you be?  So let me ask you this question, Mr. Obama, SIR.  My husband owes a very, VERY great deal in student loans.  We are in debt because of his education.  He has a small business on the side that he is trying to grow little by little.  We receive no government assistance, even when his monthly loan payments exceed what we have in our checking account.  Everything we own  is ours.  Bought because we are both hardworking individuals and make decent money.  But since you think the government is the reason that small businesses even operate successfully, can I hold out my hand and ask the government for a $55,000 check to bail my husband out of his student loans, so that he can in turn can honestly say the the government is the only reason he is successful as an accountant?!  I mean, it would make better sense, if the government has actually HELPED us in any way as he tries to get a small business going.  But instead, WE give BACK to our government.  It sickens me when I'm at the grocery store sweating over how much my total is going to be and if we have enough to cover it, yet the lady in front of me, with her new acrylic nails and new hairdo, reaches into her Louis Vuitton handbag and pays for her groceries with foodstamps.  And then I see her pull out the keys to her $60,000 Cadillac Escalade.  Yet, that's the people who have the mentality to vote for you.  That's the "hope and change" they like to see.  Everyone thinks this world owes them something.  Well, that's part of this nation's problem, and you, sir, are contributing to that mentality.  Fueling it on.

I believe you are a disgrace to this country and you have turned the most powerful position in the world into a joke.  You have made an ass of yourself and in turn made an ass of this entire country.  And so have your left-wing leftists.  How you sleep at night is beyond me.  But I guess when your morals are so low on the agenda, then you have to have a heart of stone.  May God have mercy on this country and turning our backs on Him.

Sincerely,

Worried for my Children