Saturday, September 22, 2012

Duck Dynasty

This weekend I have been gone to a Mom's conference in B'ham, Alabama. Super awesome time, super refreshing, recharging time. We went last year, as last year was the first year to have this particular conference. The Duggar's made an appearance and spoke a little in 2011. This year Korie Robertson made an appearance. If you don't know who Korie is, well your missing out on some serious laughter. She is the wife of Willie Robertson from "Duck Dynasty", the hit reality show on A&E. Chad and I don't agree on much television. The only few things we will watch together (after we've recorded them and wait until the kids are in bed)are "Modern Family", "The Middle", "Everybody Loves Raymond" (I know, that's an oldie--- but a goodie), and "Duck Dynasty". This family is hysterical. I mean, HYSTERICAL. Chad and I cry we laugh so hard. But what makes them stand out even more is their faith in God. It's probably the only reality show that exists that the entire family can watch together. New season starts on October 10. Chad and I are counting down the days!!!!! If you've never seen it, take the time to watch it!

Also, I threw in a picture of my friends and me in the backseat of the church van. We were a little delirious. Maybe we were just giddy because we had just eaten a meal at a sit down restaurant and didn't have to yell at any children!

No comments: