And I guess I should mention that Chad started a new job back in October after our vacation. It's a long story, it was a very tough decision for him to make. Ultimately it was better for us as a family. He was in a management position at the job he left, which he strongly disliked that part of the job. He does not like having to be "a boss". So, in the job he just started, he is not in a management position, which sounds like he took a step down, but he is actually getting paid more and the other perks far outweigh where he left. Including the fact that I now have health insurance!!!! BIG perk. However, he no longer has a company car.... which does kind of stink, because both of our vehicles are pretty much riding on borrowed time. But they are still running beautifully..... I just don't want a car payment. EVER. It's been over 7 years since we've had one. Oh my, I'm digressing again.............
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
And for the record, it's always been said that boys are more active than. Well, Mary Grace is proving that to be false. She is into everything. I don't mean a little either. She reminds me of a pinball machine. Bouncing from one thing to the next. I have found hairbrushes in the kitchen cabinet, her brother's underwear in kitchen cabinets, tomato soup FROM the kitchen cabinet in her closet, toilet paper shredded into little pieces like a snowstorm in my bathroom. Oh, and that's just a taste of what daily life is like living with an active one year old who skipped walking and went straight to running. Who knows? Maybe she'll be a marathoner.










No comments:
Post a Comment