Friday, November 16, 2012

Team Edward!

Yep. Me, the person who would rather read a book than be bored to tears watching a movie. Me, the person who can't sit still or focus long enough to watch a movie. I did it. I sat in a movie theatre for TWELVE. HOURS. yesterday. And it was awesome. I fell into the trap that millions of other women (er.... teenagers???...)did, when I said I wouldn't do it. I became a diehard "Twilight" fan. But really, it's only because I'm in love with a fictional vampire named Edward Cullen. The sad thing is, yesterday, for this all day marathon, the theater was full of moms. And grandmothers. And the parking lot was full of minivans (one of them mine!) It totally creeped me out a little. But I did get to spend the day with some sweet friends who had been counting down the days with me. The verdict on the final movie: worth the wait. #teamedward

No comments: