Where are we going? Where is Dixie Kate? Where's my cup? What color is that? Why? Can I have my blocks? Where is my red car? Why? Can we go to Memaw's? Are we going to Memaw's? Can I have that? What is that? Where did that truck go? How many cars are in that garage? Why? Why is that door closed? Is that mine? Where is Daddy? Is Daddy at work? Why is Daddy at work? Does he make moneys? Why? Does Mama have to go to work today? Where is MiMi's house? Why? Where is Brennan's house? Is that Mama's? Where is my blankie? Why? What's in the back of that truck? Why is it in there? Where are they going? Why? Is that a big ol' truck? Can we go over there? Why? Is that where MiMi's house is? Why? Why can't we? Are those Mama's shoes? Does Mama have any moneys? Does Daddy have any moneys to by Brennan some gum? Where did it go? Why?
A typical day in the Miller household. From Brennan's point of of view. Or mine. Whichever you may find more amusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










4 comments:
O Charleys sounds good to me! Good for you being on Dave Ramsey! Steven and I have been on it for over a year and love what it has done for us!
LoL! "Does momma have any moneys?" Thats a cute one!
Brennan is too cute. I am looking forward to understading what the twins are telling. it's getting easier but I want to be able to know what's on their mind. or do i?
so did you have your picture taken Sunday? :)
I just signed up for MM... It is so different. The website has completely changed and all of the blogs are now on the website... It is a lot more high tech! I really wish you were doing it again this year. It won't be the same without you. :(
Post a Comment