#1) DVR. Just like cell phones, where was my life before this? I am amazed at how much easier it is to be able to watch television. If I get interrupted or I know I will not be able to finish a show, all I have to do is either hit the pause button or just record the entire show with just a click of the button from my remote control. Amazing what technology can do these days.
#2) The television show Frasier. I cannot believe I missed out on 10 years of laughter because I did not watch that show. Now I feel like I must make up for 10 years of lost time. I laughed so hard the other day that tears where coming out of my eyes. Funny stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










1 comment:
I wish I had DVR but with 3 kids and a husband, I have no time for TV. I love Frasier though, that was one of my favorite shows when it was on.
Post a Comment