Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Brennan made a microphone out of Tinkertoys-- all by himself. And he came up with the idea on his own. This is a video of Brennan preaching. Yes, preaching. You can't understand all of what he says, but there is a lot of "praising the Lamb of God". He does this sort of thing quite often. I think we have a future Southern Baptist preacher on our hands. That's good, because he DEFINITELY needs Jesus.....
There is a part on the video when I question him about Heaven. I was hoping he would give me a response that he had given me earlier, but he didn't...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










6 comments:
He is HILARIOUS!!! And what a southern accent!
I know. They call him Forrest Gump! lol
His delivery is perfect--you can tell he has been listening in church and not just throwing Cheerios around in the pew. Also, i love how he thanked God for girls like three times!
No, I haven't tried Baby Einstein yet, but as soon as I can get out to Target, I'm going to buy one!
This is the most precious thing I have every seen!
He sure does pay attention in 'big church' :-)
This is the most precious thing I have ever seen!
He sure does pay attention in big church :-)
Post a Comment