So, here is a conversation we had with Brennan during dinner:
Brennan: "I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat supper."
Us: "Brennan, you need to eat. God has given you good food to eat."
Brennan: "No. Not hungry."
Us: " You should be thankful for the food you have. Lots of kids around the world don't get good food like this. The trip that Mama took a few weeks ago, well, they didn't have good food to eat like this."
Brennan: "So, what did they eat then?"
Us: "Well, if they were lucky, they were able to get a sack of beans and a sack of rice when we were handing it out, before we ran out."
Brennan: "Well, then that means they had enchiladas, too. You ALWAYS eat enchiladas with rice and beans."
*sigh*
Maybe one day he'll get it..............
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment