Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brennan....

When I asked Brennan what kind of cereal he wanted for breakfast this week, he got this really excited look on his face, and said, "Mama, you know that 'mercial that's on tv, and they sprinkle a little bit of magic in it? That's what I want!"

I said, "Lucky Charms? With the marshmallows in the cereal?"

His eyes glazed over, and he said really dreamily, "Yeeeeeeah. That's the one."

It was quite hysterical. Then, two minutes later he repeated that whole conversation with Chad. It was way too cute.

Before that, a couple of weeks ago we went to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop. (We were looking for an afternoon of fun-filled entertainment.... FREE.) So Santa asked what he wanted for Christmas. Brennan told him a bike, a Bible, and a race car track.

So a couple of days after that, he looked at me and said, "Mama, I want TWO Bibles."

I said, "TWO???? Why do you need two?"

Brennan said, "So I can learn even MORE about God!"

That kid is so cute sometimes.

No comments: