It's been awhile since I've blogged! Life has been so busy. I have a full plate these days! Three kids, TWO part-time jobs (I just started a teaching job as an adjunct instructor teaching a dental assisting course two nights a week), and a mission project about to get off the ground. Whew. That's my life and it just made me tired typing it!
This Saturday we are getting things ready to kick off a major mission outreach. It's a long story. Most who keep up with me on FB know the details. It's going to be a challenge. It's going to take a lot of time and prayer. It's going to take dedication and commitment. But so many need to hear the love of Christ and experience the peace only he can offer. Please pray with us and for us. If you would like to know more about this, please email me or leave me a comment. Eventually we will set up funds for people who may not be able to go out into the community physically, but would like to help in some way. My hopes are to set up a fund in my grandparent's memory. We've created a name and a logo for this ministry and I will be able to share more details after we meet Saturday.
Please just remember us as we try and be the hands and feet of Christ. Prayer is the most powerful weapon and this world needs it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment