This is how my day started off yesterday...... In a PARKING LOT. A teenager wasn't paying attention and plowed into me. It was horrible. My van was already totaled after the hailstorm. Now it's not worth taking it out to pasture and shooting. Soooo.... For now, we wait and see how insurance will handle it. If the other guy's insurance refuses to pay out a whole lot, car shopping we will go. That may be exciting to most people. Me? Notsomuch. We haven't had a car payment in over 8 years. I was shooting for at least 10. I'm not ready. But I know God will provide. Sigh. Never a dull moment. Never, never, never.
Meanwhile........ Happy Halloween! We went trick-or-treating last night due to inclement weather tonight.
If you're wondering what Brennan is, he's a preacher. Yes. A preacher. He came up with that all on his own!
Tuesday night we had a pizza picnic and watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"
And finally.... Some random pics of random happenings in our crazy, beautiful, wonderful family life.
My grandfather and Brennan-- twinkies
My first 5k in 6 years, and Chad's first EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment