Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Update..... Sort of.....

I know it seems like all I do is post pictures on my blog these days. But life has been crazy. So very crazy. And it's been good, bad, and ugly. But mainly good. Wonderful in fact. When I get a few minutes to myself (who am I kidding?! I can't even pee alone!) I will update without a bunch of pictures. But for now...... Enjoy a little slice of our life...... In pictures......

The Ag Museum.... One of our favorite places to go. 

  Rare  date night for the 2 of us. Chad surprised me with tickets to a local shopping event. 
MG's 2nd birthday party. Pretty as a peacock. 








My boss turned 55. Or, as he said, the "double nickle". I had a friend do these signs to hang up all over the office and we had sort of a surprise party for him. Love him!!!!
Our Santa pics....


My ELVIS tree!!!!!
My family over for Thanksgiving!
Is she not an angel baby?! (You better say yes!)

No comments: