Say hello to our newest family member, Sheronda the Honda. After 5 weeks of seeking out a vehicle that suited our taste and budget, we found her. And we knew it was right from the moment we laid eyes on her. Chad didn't even get a good test drive in before we signed on the dotted line. (I did though..... I drove it for 2 days). It's truly the nicest vehicle we've ever owned. We are so thankful! We are still battling with the insurance company of the guy that hit me, but thankfully I have a few connections in the law department. Even though we are still trying to settle, we can finally be at peace for the rest of the Christmas season without having to worry about car shopping.
So, I hope Sheronda the Honda will be as faithful as our other vehicles...... Like our Camry. That has 260,000 miles and (knock on wood) is still going strong!











No comments:
Post a Comment