Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dearest Santa

Dearest Santa.....

If you're reading this, then that means you're real. And you exist. And you bring presents to good boys and girls. And if you're real and reading this, you know I have been a very, VERY good girl....... And I don't ever ask for much. Really. I don't. Just the usual--- you know, that my kids turn out right and don't spend their entire adult lives in therapy.... And that our bills get paid on time and that we  always have a meal to eat when necessary. You know, just that sort of stuff. 

But I'm begging you..... I'm pleading with you...... I'm on my hands and knees with tears steaming down..... I really, REALLY need a new car. Not want. Need. I need for the insurance company to settle its claim with me and give me my money after totaling my van and I'm ready to find a van that I can afford and rely upon.... For at least 10 years, or until the wheels fall off.  Whichever comes first.....

Please Santa. In the words of Eartha Kitt.....@Santa Baby, been awful good girl. So hurry down the chimney tonight!"

No comments: