All is well. I just returned from the doctor and I have gained sufficient weight. So, that means everyone can LAY OFF of me about eating, or not eating, or not eating enough. I'll take care of my own business from now on. Contrary to popular belief I DO obey doctor's orders most of the time. (Instead of milkshakes I drink Ensure so that the baby can benefit from it.... a little more healthy than milkshakes.)
We had an ultrasound today. It was definitely obvious that it is a boy. We got to see him sucking his thumb, grabbing his feet, and yawning. It's amazing how clear those ultrasounds are. It was so cute. We even saw an extreme closeup of his face. The ultrasound technician even printed Brennan his very own pictures of his little brother, so as soon as we got home Brennan wanted to hang his pictures on the fridge. So, everything is going well. Baby is healthy, I'm healthy, Baby is growing and active, my weight is where it should be, blood pressure is good....all is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










2 comments:
Great news!
Jana's training is going well, with no injuries, so far, this year.
We miss you guys!
Clark
Congrats! And you ahve your FIRST baby pictures--cant wait to see em!
Post a Comment