We took Brennan to the zoo today. It's almost a tradition for us. Every year on the Friday before his birthday we have taken him to the zoo. He enjoyed it more this year than he has ever before. Until he got hungry. And I got hungry. Then it was time to go.
Tomorrow is his birthday party. I'm so excited. We are having it at GattiTown in Ridgeland. He is the perfect age to enjoy everything and know exactly what the celebration is all about. He at the stage of, "It's all about me!" I'm sure he'll be stuck there for quite awhile. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow. We are volunteering at Community Day in Byram from 9 until about 3. Our church is sponsoring it, and somehow the Children's Ministry Team got put on the list for EVERYTHING. So since we are on that team, we have to be there all day. Chad will be cooking, I will be helping with crafts. It's going to be a loooong day. Then Sunday is mine and Chad's six-year anniversary. Unfortunately there will be no time for Chad and Mandy. And Monday is Brennan's real birthday.
My parents and in-laws are coming over soon to cook out and put Brennan's birthday present together. He got a gigantic playhouse for the backyard. It's made of real cedar and everything. I wouldn't mind living there myself. Now when I get mad at Chad, he'll have somewhere warm and cozy to go!
Anyway, those are the pics from the zoo. I'm sure I will be posting more after this weekend!










3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I didn't know yours and ours were close. Ours is May 20. And happy birthday to Brennan! is it 4? or 3?
LOL! Maybe I should register Matt for a warm and cozy cedar playhouse! You never know when one might need it!
Hey, Mandy and Brennan! Happy birthday, Happy Anniversary, and Happy Baby! Sorry you are having pain with this pregnancy but, as you know, it is definitely worth it. What's the matter with your insurance, not paying for your ultrasounds when you are having problems??? I love your new haircut!
Post a Comment