
Give me time!!!! I'm still giddy about buying pink. And speaking of pink, Chad wore a pink shirt to work yesterday in celebration of the new girl in our family. And we also went and registered at Babies 'R Us last night. Above and below is the crib/nursery set we registered for. LOVE it!!! So colorful and it has birds. I love colorful and I love birds!



With both of our boys we used Avent bottles and pacifiers. These are supposed to be top of the line and state of the art as far as bottles go.



And aren't these the CUTEST things ever? Someone sent me a link on Facebook to a site that sells faith based children's clothes. (www.FaithBaby.com)













1 comment:
love the nursery! Congratulations on your baby GIRL! Soooo exciting! We do need to get together soon! We will be at the beach all next week... maybe when we get back?
Post a Comment