Saturday, December 17, 2011

Some cute ones!

She looks a little angry in her one month snapshot, but I think she might have been just taking a poop. Or trying to take a poop. Something she is very good at.

Showing off her leg warmer, YES, leg warmers. I could just eat her up!


This is Mary Grace's debut onstage performance. I couldn't get a good picture because I have a cheap camera and I was in the back of the sanctuary running back and forth getting her to where she needed to be.

The girl holding her (Valerie) and the guy on the left (Matt) are (real life) brother and sister. The night of this play, their dad was rushed to the hospital in critical condition with his heart. He passed away less than 24 hours later. Such a sweet family. Please keep them in your prayers this Christmas season.

At our Sunday School Christmas party. Ronnie is giving Angela a hard time. (Imagine that.) Our S.S. is shaded in all sorts of college football colors (so to speak). Ronnie and his wife, Kim, are die hard 'Bama fans while Angela and her husband, Jamie are die-hard LSU fans. Then you have The Miller's (us) who are Ole Miss, and then there's Kelly and Adam who are State fans. Anyway, Ronnie was giving Angela a hard time for wearing "Crimson". Although it looks more red to me....

Angela and Jamie.

Kelly and me. Love this lady. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life!

Awwww.... So cute, Jamie.

Ronnie and Kim.

Adam and Kelly.

Ronnie opening his Dirty Santa gift. It's the gift that just won't die!!!

Very ummmmm.... festive????.... wise men.......
Chad had this gift stolen. It was an awesome knife.

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

She is Precious!! Love her sweet little outfit