Saturday, October 2, 2010

Around my house.....


I know, I don't have the fanciest house, but I do what I can afford. The bowl is a Gail Pittman bowl and I use it all year round. I love decorating for fall.


My place settings.


The table.


I had identical pictures made of the boys around the same age by two different photographers whom I both love. I also had them framed in almost identical frames.
I waited 2 years until I had the cash to pay to have this one framed. I just had it framed last week.


This same picture and same frame hung in the Baptist Healthplex in Clinton for months. Karen Johansson did this, and I copied her by ordering the print and frame that she put out on display in her studio and in the Healthplex.
This is Brennan as a baby. My mother-in-law had this done for me as a Christmas present in 2004.


My dining room ready for fall.


Ethan busted loose with the Silly Bandz.



Brennan's creation from some FOAM blocks my mom bought the boys yesterday. They have had a blast playing with them.


These are my custom creations by my friend Lori. The same one who painted the painting that I plan on giving away in my blog drawing. (Remember each follower is entered and each comment made under posts counts.)


Aren't they beautiful? They match my living room perfectly!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Your decorations are so cute! And those pictures of you and the boys are absolutely precious!!!