I am overwhelmed at the encouragement I got from emails, Facebook, and comments under my post. I really didn't think anyone was truly listening. I come to my blog to vent and to put my thoughts on "paper" and sometimes I catch myself rereading it to see if it can have an influence on myself in some way.
However, I also realize how selfish I may have sounded in my last post. There are so many couples out there who would love to be parents, but for infertility issues or any other issues, they are unable to even have one child. If I have to have a hysterectomy and "close up shop" so to speak after my next child, I have made peace with that. God has blessed me beyond measure. I have a beautiful family-- a wonderful husband and two heavenly gifts from God. And even if we somehow could not conceive child #3, I am okay with that too. I would be very disappointed, but I always know that God has His reasons for things happening or not happening. Besides, I've always wanted to adopt.
Adoption is so close to my heart because my mom was adopted. And there are so many children who deserve a chance in this world. And my mom was adopted into the most loving, caring, God-fearing family anyone could ask for. She lived a beautiful life growing up for the most part.
Chad and I have been praying and talking back and forth and are at peace with probably trying to have a baby in the next couple of months. Even though I'm typing this on my blog, that is not something that is written in stone. I still feel like we are waiting on God just a little bit longer. His timing is not our own.
But thank you all for your love, support, and friendship. I feel like I have won the lottery knowing there are so many people who are genuinely concerned over my situation. I love you all so much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










1 comment:
I wanted to let you know I have been praying for you daily. I know this is a tough decision, and with God's guidance the right choice will be made.
Thinking of you and praying for you daily! Marsha
Post a Comment