Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Baby Shower....


Tonight my friend, Adrienne, who I was inseparable from between about 4th grade and 10th grade, threw a baby shower for her younger sister.

So much fun.


Yep, that's the spread, and the guest of honor feeding the other guest of honor.


Adrienne and Caroline. The two sisters.


A painting done especially for the nursery. (Covered in saran wrap to protect it, of course.)


The "thank you" treats that Adrienne handmade herself. (Chocolate!)


The diaper cake I made as a gift and as part of the decoration.


Adrienne and me. Total opposites, but we have always clicked and I would give my right arm for that girl. I'm pretty sure she would do the same for me. Love her.


Adrienne's dad and me. He refers to me as the "Mand-O". Don't ask me why. He's called me that since I was eight years old.


Snoozing.

Sort of.


Adrienne's hubby, David.

Had a great time at the shower. Now I'm waiting on Adrienne and David to have a little one so we can celebrate again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's a cake!! I guess I haven't seen you in awhile because your hair is looking super long! Oh, I ran into Dr Bob and Mrs. Linda at the fair today...they both looked awesome. Anyways, if we ever have another baby I expect u to make me a diaper cake too!!

The Miller's Blog said...

Going on a hunch here, but I assume that "anonymous" is Missy. :) Where have you been, Miss Priss???? I miss you!!! And I will make a diaper cake for you WHEN you get ready for #2!!! love ya and miss ya!

Lisbeth said...

Love the tilting green and blue cake! Who made the cake? You did a great job on the diaper cake too!

The Miller's Blog said...

Dream Cakes in Flowood did cake. But it was not exactly how it was supposed to be. And it cost $145. Yikes. It still turned out cute though.