Day of birth. November 7, 2011
Growing, growing, growing. I took sweet Mary Grace in for her check-up this morning. I am such a proud Mama. She is (don't read anymore if you don't want to get caught up in my bragging!) in the 97th percentile in height AND weight and her head circumference is in the 90th percentile. She knows how to stay 2 steps ahead of all the boys that surround her. She's going to be strong AND smart. But, that's the way most females are!!! (I know Chad is rolling his eyes right now) The doctor was amazed at her weight considering she gets 95% of her nutrition through breast milk. She can also roll from back to front, and is already trying to sit up. Compared to Ethan, who was a lazy baby, he didn't sit up until he was almost 7 months old.
Okay, I am done being annoying now. Just so thrilled to be blessed with another beautiful, healthy baby. My children are gifts sent straight from Heaven.
Even though Mary Grace is very well protected by her daddy and 2 big brothers, I seriously think she is going to be able to handle her own!










No comments:
Post a Comment