Most people's Spring Break pictures will include fun trips to the beach, or Disney World. Or somewhere else fun. Our Spring Break pictures consist of sick kids being stuck at home having to take medicine every single day, multiple times a day. And a couple of pictures of Mary Grace eating her first solid food. Mrs. Piggy LOVED her bananas last night. Weighing in at 17 pounds at 4 months of age and already busting out of 6 to 9 month clothing, I have a feeling this little girl will not be a picky eater!
Friday, March 16, 2012
Our Spring Break in pictures......
Most people's Spring Break pictures will include fun trips to the beach, or Disney World. Or somewhere else fun. Our Spring Break pictures consist of sick kids being stuck at home having to take medicine every single day, multiple times a day. And a couple of pictures of Mary Grace eating her first solid food. Mrs. Piggy LOVED her bananas last night. Weighing in at 17 pounds at 4 months of age and already busting out of 6 to 9 month clothing, I have a feeling this little girl will not be a picky eater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










2 comments:
Poor babies!! Being sick isn't even for the birds. We're sick in my household, as well, so I know how you feel. Just love on them, like I'm sure you always do. I've used it as extra, extra, extra cuddle time. Also, I would love a blanket with teeth on it! (nobody but a DA would understand) Where did you find it? Thanks! Rachel
Hey Rachel. Thanks. That blanket was a Christmas present 10 years ago from my mom when I first became a dental asst. She ordered it from some dental catalog I had. I'm sure with the internet it wouldn't be too hard to find one. I need a new one after all these years. ;)
Post a Comment