Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Week from H-E-double-hockey-sticks
Ethan is on 2 steroids. One steroid = bad. Two steroids = SATAN. My sweet, sweet , quiet Ethan has turned into Lucifer. I'm thinking it's time to call in a priest and exorcise the demons. I keep waiting for his head to spin around and pea soup to go flying across the room!!!! And God bless my friend, Kelly, who took my boys to the park today while I had to work. I told her she has a special place in Heaven. And God bless my mom who has to keep my 3 kids tomorrow. Maybe if you read this you can WHISPER A PRAYER REALLY LOUD FOR HER!!!!! And now I am aftaid Mary Grace is getting RSV. I know there are worse things, but really, it's been a week from hell. My demon child is proof. What a Spring Break!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment