Yet another easy and awesome recipe from that lifesaver website I shared a few weeks ago. I was going stir crazy cooped up in the house on a rainy, hurricaney day and wanted to cook some dinner instead of feed everyone pb&j sandwiches. I had a frozen pound of (cooked!) ground beef in freezer and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in the fridge. Chad was out running errands, so he stopped and got the missing other two ingredients. And voila! Dinner is served. Paired nicely with some steamed green beans from the freezer and chips and dip. Less than 20 minutes prepped and cooked. (That is, if you already have cooked ground beef on hand). I also added a splash of Worcestershire sauce and Dale's to the meat mixture, and shredded cheese IN the mixture as well as on top. Yum!
Barbecue Beef Cups
Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef or pork
½ cup barbecue sauce
1 tube of 8-10 refrigerator biscuits
¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions:
1. Brown meat and drain.
2. Add barbecue sauce and mix well.
3. Place unbaked biscuit into each muffin cup.
4. Pressing to cover bottom and sides of cup.
5. Spoon meat mixture into biscuit cups.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment