Sunday, August 5, 2012
Ready or Not
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this week to begin. Yet, I have no power to lasso the hands of time. Summer break has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Our school district starts this Tuesday. Sad face. Half of me is ready to get back into a routine of bedtime and alarm clocks. But then the other half is dreading the homework, tests, school traffic, waiting in the car rider line for thirty minutes, and trying to cram things into a packed schedule. Ethan is playing soccer and his practice starts tomorrow. And will have practice twice a week. Chad is helping with Brennan's Cub Scouts again and that starts Tuesday as does school. I know it doesn't sound like a whole lot this week, but it's always heck getting life back into a (somewhat) organized routine. Sigh. I feel like saying "Can't I just have five more minutes?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment