This weekend we had a surprise party for Chad's grandmother. It was the big 9-0. This lady is remarkable. She could get around better than I could most days. She even babysat for us on occasion. She was a social butterfly at the apartments where she lived. She only had to take one pill a day for blood pressure. However, this summer (on July 4), her oldest daughter, Chad's aunt, passed away in a very, very tragic and freak accident. Very unexpected. Ever since then Chad's grandmother has been in declining health. She's become very frail and was in and out if the hospital before Christmas. The grieving process has been very overwhelming for her. She now lives with Chad's parents and cannot take care of herself. But we are glad she's around for another birthday. I love her like my own grandmother.
The pictures are of her party. Most of her grandkids and great grandkids live in Alabama, and they came to surprise her. I was so glad we were able to get a picture of all them with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)
















No comments:
Post a Comment