It's over!!!! It's over. It's finally over. What you ask? I had to get up and speak in front of the whole congregation this morning. A testimony. I have never been more nervous about anything. And I mean I was N-E-R-V-O-U-S. I thought I was going to faint once I got on stage. I don't think I will ever commit to anything like that again! Who am I kidding?! I'm a sucker. A big, fat sucker who can't say no!
I didn't sleep for 3 nights. Especially last night. Then when it came time to speak this morning I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. Whatever happened to fight or flight? I kept expecting to be so mellow this afternoon after all that trauma my body (and my baby) went through. I can't even lie down for a nap! But, I also have a few other things going on this afternoon. I still wanted a catnap.
Now I think I'm coming down with the "crud". My nose is leaking like a faucet, my throat is sore, my eyes are watery, my ears are stopped up, and I can't quit sneezing! My nose always gets this weird, tingly little itch every time I'm about to get sick, and I've had that itch!
Other than the drama of today I've had a great weekend! I took Brennan to two of his friend's birthday parties and he had the best time! He can't quite understand all of these birthday parties he goes to and none of the presents are for him. He says, "When is it going to be my turn for a party? Can I have a present? Please, Mama, let it be my turn for a birthday party". He's so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment