Well, technically I never left. I'm just back to being as close to normal as possible. My sinuses are clear and I can breathe. My appetite is back. And big. I'm not quite as fatigued as I was, although I do get tired by the end of the day. Especially at work. Besides being on a roller coaster of emotions, and having a growing belly, I am me again. For now. I'm ready to be hungry, happy, and pregnant. After fourteen weeks I am!
Chad and I have been walking so I can burn some of these extra calories I have been consuming the past few days. I think I'm making up for lost days of little food. I crave carbonation and chocolate. Today. Tomorrow it will be different. I want Sprite and Brennan's chocolate Easter bunny in the fridge.... Why didn't the Easter Bunny bring me a chocolate bunny?!
What's funny is I wake up in the morning and don't even look pregnant, but by the time I go to bed at night it is quite obvious I am four months pregnant. Sunday I wore this fabulous $60 dress I bought this past fall for $9.99 (it's the bargain hunter in me) and it was hot pink and stretchy. NOT a maternity dress. It was a little clingy. Normally it would be fitting and flattering in all the right places, but as of Sunday it made my gut stick out, and if you didn't know better you might think I just needed to lay off the beer. I got a couple of double takes at the grocery store. I'm not quite at that stage where anyone would boldly ask when I'm due. They just think to their selves, "I wonder.....".
Anyway, just wanted to report to those of you who have been concerned, I am eating again!!! A lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










1 comment:
I secretly had confidence that ole appetite would return with a vengeance!
Clark
Post a Comment