Tuesday, March 4, 2008
My 2 month check-up
I went to the doctor for my monthly prenatal checkup. They did another sonogram. Still not quite sure why, but hey, what's another 200 bucks when you're already paying several thousand. Whatever. Boy, has the baby really grown! It looked like a real baby in there! Not like last time when it was just a jelly bean. We saw the arms, legs, feet, and hands, and the precious heartbeat which was really strong. They moved my due date to September 18, but will probably deliver around the 9th or the 10th. (Are you reading this, Clark? MARK YOUR CALENDER! ) I actually have lost a pound, so if I don't gain between now and my next visit I'm sure I'll be getting the same lecture I did when I was pregnant the first time. It's not for lack of trying. I eat what I can, when I can. But pregnancy does strange things to your body, and your appetite. Things I loved before I can't eat. Things I didn't care for before, I find myself craving. Take for example: Sprite. I usually will not drink Sprite. Don't care for it, don't like the taste or the aftertaste. Now, that's all I want to drink! Crazy. That's what I've been told.... :-) So I will be 12 weeks on Thursday! September will be here before I know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










2 comments:
Maybe you should have eaten the cookie and you wouldn't have lost a pound!
Sorry I never called you about dinner! My restaurant envelope was empty!
How about this week? Let me know when and where... anytime except for Thursday night!
COUNT ME IN !
Got my calendar marked.
Clark
Post a Comment