Monday, March 10, 2008
I am so miserable! I came home from work early this morning (I was only there 30 minutes). I can't breathe, my head hurts, and my eyes are swollen and watery. I can't eat either. I ate a little chicken noodle soup earlier (why is that so comforting when you're sick?) so that I could have some food in my stomach. I can't take any good, potent drugs because I'm pregnant. I took Sudafed and it hasn't touched my misery. I HATE being sick. Especially when I can't breathe. I finally resorted to nose spray so that I could get some kind of temporary relief when I went to bed last night. I hate nose spray. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep for the rest of the day. And I probably could if I could BREATHE and I didn't have a preschooler running around the house. I just want this to go away. I was getting cocky thinking I missed all these diseases floating around, but I guess that's what I get for thinking. My immunity is down because of my pregnancy, I guess. Man, this stinks! And to top it off, I was having a good hair day today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










4 comments:
Get the sudafed vapor tablets that you put in the shower. They will help with the congestion, that's what I use all the time. Hope you feel better soon.
Hope you are feeling better. I love the pictures you have on the blog.
that was me Mandy. Cannot remember my password.
Okay, It is Micah.
Post a Comment