Sunday, March 16, 2008

So Chad and I were childless last night. So we went on a childless shopping excursion. So you'll never guess the only person who came out of the mall with anything. The child that wasn't with us. Let's just say he will be the best dressed kid on the block while his parents are patching up holes in their well-worn clothes. His Easter outfit is going to knock some socks off! One word: S-T-U-D. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Chad better hope this next baby isn't a girl, because I like my son to be the best dressed kid in his Sunday School class and out of all his friends. Imagine how much worse I'll be with a girl. We might have to go on welfare to buy groceries while I spend all our other cash on clothes. I can't wait to see him in his Easter outfit. My heart is going to melt.

2 comments:

Kristy Jones said...

Hey!I'm on spring break! I can go to lunch this week if you want to go! I'd love to see you! Maybe Thursday or Friday? Also, I changed my blog to Kristyandstevenjones.blogspot.com

Kayra said...

How are you feeling? I hear you on clothes, girl clothes are much cuter, just wait until she is old enough to ask for what she likes.