Saturday, February 7, 2009

I AM selfish...

I just checked my Facebook account because several people had left me sweet comments this morning. (Thank you.) I ran into Matt Hall's note. I had no idea what had happened in the past couple of days. I can't imagine what he is going through and I started crying because I realize my issue seems so small in comparison to what he's dealing with. (For those of you who don't know him, he just found out his baby boy--who is 10 weeks old-- has a tumor on his brain, and they're waiting for the results to find out if it is malignant or not. They rushed him to the E.R. Thursday night after he was screaming with pain, and that's how they found it.) I feel so selfish for being so stressed in my situation. I CANNOT fathom ever going through a situation such as that. My heart hurts for them, and I feel like I should be ashamed of myself for letting MY situation get to me the way it has, when I could be dealing with a situation such as Matt's. All they can do is sit and wait and watch their precious baby suffer in ICU as he recovers from his brain surgery and awaits news if he will have to undergo chemo or not. Please pray for this family. My heart is breaking for them.

1 comment:

Kayra said...

wow, I can't imagine what your friend is going through. prayers for them and their baby.
About your credit stuff, thankfully fraud alert is working. *hugs* This too shall pass