Friday, February 6, 2009

I know that by now the news of the woman having octuplets last week is old. But, I just read a little of her story. She already has six children, she's unemployed BECAUSE of a bad back, and she's single. I think she must also be LOCO. What is wrong with any medical professional who can justify her background with having eight MORE babies? I know what my doctor would have told me if I were in her situation. Besides, she has a BAD BACK. I can tell you what carrying one baby at a time did to my back. This world has gone MAD!!!

1 comment:

Kayra said...

*hugs* I hope you can get all the id theft stuff taken care of soon. About that crazy woman with 14 kids, I want to slap her a couple of times. She cannot (no matter what she says) take care of them without government help. That irritates me to no end. I read somewhere she may have been paid to have octoplets.