Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Thinking out loud....
So, I've been wondering for the past few days exactly what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. Of course, right now I'm content with being a mom and staying home with my boys. But they won't be little forever--unfortunately. I feel in my heart that I REALLY want to be a nurse, but after taking the ACT Saturday and realizing just how weak my math skills are, I'm having second thoughts. Yesterday my uncle, who is a nurse, said that there is a math test you have to take before being accepted into nursing school. For me to finish what I have started, I will have to start from the bottom of elementary school math and climb all the way to college algebra. THAT'S how bad I am at math. It's frustrating. I don't want to waste my time in school if nursing isn't what I'm being lead to do. I feel very strongly in my heart that I want to do nursing, but everything else is making me doubt. I think this identity theft thing is a way of God getting me to see the big picture. I can't think about it all in one leap. I have to take it one day at a time. Learn patience, and muddle through things I don't want to muddle through. School can be like the identity theft situation. I don't WANT to deal with it always, but it's something that needs to be done, that HAS to be done. I'm just not sure about anything right now..... *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment