Two blog entries in one day? Wow. Watch out, I'm on fire.
Anyway, here is a recipe my sister-in-law gave me. She has made this cake a couple of times and there are no words to describe how yummy it is! I am baking one in the oven right now (mmmm....smells good!). Chad actually made a special trip to the store for the ingredients AND to get a bundt pan because I have never owned one. He really wanted some of this cake!!!
So, here's the recipe: (SO easy)
1 c. oil
1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
4 eggs
1 T. vanilla
1/4 c. water
1 pkg. butter flavored cake mix
1 (8oz) cont. sour cream
1 (6 oz.) bag of chocolate chips (or more if you really have a chocolate craving!)
Mix well and cook in greased bundt pan at 325 for 1 hour.
Cool 10 to 15 min. and turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










1 comment:
Oh! i have made this one too...Faaaaabulous!
Post a Comment