Monday, January 18, 2010
Heaven....
So Chad and I just had to explain to our 5 year old that someone he knew very well and loved was unexpectedly called to Heaven today. I thought I could handle it, but I burst into tears telling him. And Brennan's sweet nature and sweet heart--the first thing out of his mouth was, "But his wife will be all alone now." It's never easy to explain to someone so young the end to life on earth. Brennan's sweet face teared up and had a lot of questions. And I still don't think he'll fully understand Mr. Howard's passing until he goes to see him, and he's not there anymore. Brennan and Chad had special "Daddy/Brennan" prayer time tonight. What a sad ending to a sad day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment