I'm leaving tomorrow for a short weekend trip to Foley, Alabama. So, why wish me luck? Well, I've never been to Foley, believe it or not, but I've heard LOTS of things about it. Like, gee, I don't know.... the SHOPPING! And I'm only going armed with a 100 dollar bill. That's it, folks. One hundred smackeroos and I'm going to try to make it all day Saturday by not spending more than the cash I have in my purse. Sound crazy? Darn right, it sounds crazy. Is it possible? Mmmmm, probably NOT. Am I going to try really, really hard to have self-control and be a good girl? Well, try I might. But, TRY is the key word.
So why even go? Well, just to get away for a night. Away from the kids and the hubby, as much as I love all of them, sometimes you just have to have non-mommy time. Of course, the girls I'm going with won't be great influences. They have money to burn. All of 'em. But, for the sake of wanting to be debt free and trying to pay off hospitals and doctors I MUST stay strong. MUST....STAY.....STRONG..... Pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment