Thursday, March 26, 2009

Betcha you regret it.....

So, I got a phone call from the police in Glenwood, California today. They arrested the other ME last night. I am overjoyed. There really is hope for justice-- she also had an accomplice they arrested, too. What's left now is this: I am going to fax the detective my credit report and they are going to go through each credit check that she had pulled when she tried to obtain merchandise and contact each company to see if they can get her on video walking into stores and such to apply for credit. I honestly think the nice detective was more excited than me that she was caught. He told me he is going to charge her and her accomplice with everything that they possibly can because he wants to see her put away for A LONG TIME. I say, "AMEN!!!" Of course, I know without a doubt that I am one of the lucky ones. I honestly thought I would NEVER see this day. I am so thankful and prayer works! Now I can breathe a little easier knowing she is where she should be and she won't get to sleep in her nice, comfy bed tonight. So, I guess she's probably kicking herself for taking in that newly purchased Harley to have it serviced. Shucks, I hate it for her.

No comments: