Our annual trip to the zoo. Yes, I have learned to embrace my blinding white legs. I'm sorry if you can't accept that.
Happy boy!!!!
Brennan and his first choir program Sunday night. He did great!
Brennan got stung by a red wasp at his party. So sad!!!!
Yummy!!!
Brennan's "cake".
Chad wanted to take a before pic while I was still smiling-- before the party. There is no after, because I was STILL smiling. The rain held off!!!!!
Also, I ate lunch at Keifer's for the first time EVER in my life today at lunch, and I was a little disappointed. The food was good, but it wasn't what I had hoped for. All these years people have built an image in my head, and it was a little disappointing.... I would go back, but there are certainly other restaurants I would choose first.










2 comments:
#1 I do love kieffer's did you get extra yogurt sauce on the side? That is the main reason I eat there.
#2 I love the fish paintings in the background!
Keifer's is ok.
Love all the pictures, happy anniversary to you. I knew it was coming up because I remember it was close to mine. and yes, time flies. I was just looking at Candace this morning, and wondering where the time went. *sigh*
Post a Comment