I'm just curious. All this new technology.... What is proper technology/facebook/texting etiquette? For example, when someone sends an instant message via Facebook, how do you end the conversation when you're ready to end it? Do you say proper good-byes, or do you just log-off? I feel the need to always end the conversation properly, however, I have had friends to just log-off without warning. I personally don't like instant messaging, therefore others are usually the ones who instigate it, so I feel they should say a proper farewell before falling out of cyberspace.
And texting-- how much is to much response? I always need to get the last word in, but then I feel saddened when I don't get a response. I don't know why that is. They should offer a class on etiquette and technology. I'm confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment