Okay, so I saw this on Facebook, and well, it's Friday afternoon. What else do I have to do while the boys are napping? Besides clean, of course. I'll do that right before Chad gets home....
A - Age: 27 -- 2.5 weeks from turning 28
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore You Hate? Putting up laundry
D - Dogs Name? Dixie Kate
E - Essential Daily Items? Lipstick
F - Favorite Color? Blue and pink
G - Gold Or Silver? Silver
H - Height? 5'8"
I - Instruments You Play? Currently, none. I've attempted piano and clarinet
J - Job Title? Dental assistant
K - Kids? Brennan, age 5 and Ethan, 10 months
L - Living Arrangements? Home owner -- husband, two sons, and a dog.
M - Mom's Name? Marcelle
N - Nicknames? Mandy
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth? Yes
P - Pet Peeves? Oh yes. I'll start with tardiness....
Q - Quote From A Movie? Don't watch many movies these days
R - Right Or Left Handed? Right
S - Siblings? Clayton, 25 and Brent, 23
T - Time You Wake Up? Too early
U - Underwear? Victoria's Secret and yes, I wear underwear at all times (kinda)
V - Vegetable You Dislike? Radishes-- ick.
W - Ways You Run Late? My husband and my children
X - X-Rays You've Had? Dental, chest, stomach
Y - Yummy Food You Make? One of my strengths is cooking. I make a few good things (not to brag-- at least my husband tells me so). I love to experiment and see how I can play around with a recipe. One of my favorite things to cook is chicken spaghetti (comfort food!) and Swiss enchiladas.
Z - Zoo Favorites? Flamingos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










1 comment:
ooo! I think I might need the recipe for those swiss enchiladas! Post it!
Post a Comment